US County Maps
- View our Using Map Resources page to learn more about bypassing the images, and going directly to the online data about the counties shown on the maps; printing or viewing sections of a map; or saving map files for offline viewing.
- Metropolitan - Nonmetropolitan
- Metro - Nonmetro/Micro, Noncore area counties
- Urbanized Areas and Urban Clusters
- Urbanized Areas and Urban Clusters layered onto the metro-nonmetro map
- Urbanized Areas and Urban Clusters layered onto the metro-nonmetro map, with the urban clusters which are under 10,000 printed as yellow.
- Census Bureau produces a national map of metropolitan and micropolitan statistical areas, with county names, which you can wander around in online, or download for browsing. This is a very large map. For more information, please visit the Using Map Resources section on our site.
Research support by US Dept of Education, National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research grant #H133B030501. Opinions expressed reflect those of the authors and are not necessarily those of the funding agency.