Tannis Hargrove has worked at the RTC: Rural since 2012 as a Research Associate. She has a B.S. in Sociology from Montana State University and an M.S. in Health Promotion from the University of Montana. Prior to her work at RTC, Tannis was an Employment Specialist at the Missoula Job Service and the Volunteer Coordinator and Grassroots Organizer at Planned Parenthood of Montana. She has also worked at the University of Montana, School of Business Administration.
- Consumer Self-Managed Use of Rural Healthcare Services
- Ecological Decision Support for Health Promotion
- Ecology of Rural Disability
- Geography and Rural Disability
- Monitoring and Managing Community Accessibility
- Pain Interference Patterns
- Participation in Events: Measuring Opportunity in Rural Environments
- Peer Support for Secondary Mental Health Conditions
- Person-Environment Fit
- Search for Tannis Hargrove’s publications on UMScholarWorks.
- Search for Tannis Hargrove’s publications on Google Scholar.